Bert Ray Page born 6/6/11

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby Bert is kicking!

Hey everyone! It's been since September since I last posted- way too long! My life is now starting to settle down from the holiday's and my first trimester being pregnant! I am getting so excited!!! I am feeling pretty good, my pants don't fit, and it's a BOY! We found out Dec. 22nd, after going to Fetal Foto that we are having a little boy :) I was excited but I wanted a girl. Bert was being very nice and not acting exstatic for my sake because he knew I was a little sad. He wanted a boy! I am now at 18 1/2 wks and am starting to definantly feel him kick. It is so neat! I have Bert feel my tummy but he will never kick when Bert tries to feel. We are naming him Bert Ray Page V ( the 5th). So right now we call him baby Bert! I am starting to feel uncomfortable when I am bent over too long and I definantly have to be careful how I move because my stomach muscles get some real sharp pains......ALOT! My tailbone and lower back have been giving me some issues. I have pain in my tailbone area all the time, starting about a month and a half ago. I wonder if it will get better?
I have had a blast buying clothes for baby Bert, especially right now because all of the winter clothes are going on sale! Bert's dad, Bert and Janet bought us a crib and Bert's mom, Heather and Andy are buying the bedding for the crib. Talk about WAY expensive! We picked out a less expensive crib and it was still 350.00$. That's just for the crib no mattress included. And if I want to buy other parts to make it into a toddler bed and then into a full bed, it would have ended up being like over 600.00$ total. Holy Smokes! And the bedding for the cribs are like 100.00$ or more! I know it is a lot cheaper at Walmart but I don't feel like getting these kinds of things at Walmart.
I can hardly wait till baby Bert is born!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!! I love feeling the baby kick. pregnancy comes with so many aches and pains, or odd feelings that you don't know what is going on. Most go away after, but my tail bone, and back are still sore, and it's been 4 months!
    It's so fun getting clothes and baby goods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You updated!! Hurray! It's neat that you are having a boy, AND he gets to be the 5th! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on having a boy! That is very exciting! Now we need to see a pic of your belly (if you are showing yet...) When is your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh haha it says John posted that but it is really leslie bybee haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, Amber! Love the name like I love all those other Berts. Congrats! Just make sure you are taking some GOOD vitamins. It really pays. Hugs, Gram

    ReplyDelete