Bert Ray Page born 6/6/11

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter and my Savior

It was nice to have Bert home with me all weekend. Normaly he would have been working this Saturday, but he was able to trade someone at work Saturday for Friday. I didn't hear or watch all of conference but what I did hear, I liked. I Feel that most of conference was pertaining to me trying to build my relationship with Jesus Christ. I , just in the past few year, have been building my relationship with Heavenly Father but I have never really focused on Jesus and his Atonement or sacrifice. I feel this is something so special and important. I some what understand the sacrifice and the main stories that I hear about Christ, but I haven't quite felt them. I will be praying for that.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your personal insight into conference. The whole thing was awesome. I wanted to tell you in case you didn't know, (I almost called you during conference when he was speaking) that apostle Robert D Hales was mission president of the England London mission when your dad was serving. I LOVED his talk in comference. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a nice post! I need to do the samething. I didn't get to hear much with the kids, luckily I DVR'd it.
    I really like your blog background!

    ReplyDelete